Discover More About Our Assisted Living near Cibolo, Texas
Serenity Oaks provides a resident-centered approach to those in need of assisted living in Cibolo Texas. The staff at Serenity Oaks enjoys working with families and residents. They understand that this is why they are here. It is not easy to decide that it is time for assisted living for you or someone you love. We work to ensure you know it is the right choice by building a relationship with you.
Our assisted living in the community consists of:
- Private bedroom — Each resident has a bedroom of their own in one of our homes. Each home has 16 bedrooms.
- Life Enrichment Program — The life enrichment program at Serenity Oaks in Cibolo is tailored to meet our residents’ daily needs.
- All-inclusive pricing — That means no hidden fees or monthly price hikes.
- Experienced and Caring Staff — Our highly trained staff is the best team around.
The mission at Serenity Oaks assisted living is simple:
We look to honor our assisted living in Cibolo Texas, residents and to help them enjoy their independence by providing the care they need when they need it. We offer them heartfelt compassion and respect.
At Serenity Oaks, we provide home-style living arrangements and responsive, quality care. That makes Serenity Oaks uniquely qualified to offer effective and comfortable solutions for you and the ones your love.
Services at Serenity Oaks include:
Assisted Living Support
— Our assisted living in Cibolo Texas, community is always growing. We offer you a tranquil environment, so you feel at home. We also provide engaging activities, so you can enjoy socializing with other community members.
– Our all-inclusive pricing promise means there are no hidden fees or monthly rate hikes. The rate you have when you move in is the same one you will pay throughout your time with us.
– The staff in our memory care center undergoes specialized training to work with these unique residents. The memory care staff offers empathetic and compassionate service designed to improve quality of life.
— When the time comes for end-of-life services, we’ll be there. Our hospice care specialists offer compassionate and necessary support during the most difficult time. We work with both our residents and their families to make hard choices during this final phase of life. Our hospice care empowers patients and families as they make palliative care choices.
Experienced and Caring Staff
– Every person that works at Serenity Care goes through rigorous training throughout their time as part of our family. Continuing education keeps them up-to-date on the latest in Alzheimer’s and dementia care and assisted living services. They go through monthly training modules to sharpen their skills. They learn how to develop relationships with residents and caregivers regardless of their role.
— At Serenity Oaks, we understand the challenges caregivers face. We are ready to step in with respite care when they need a break. We can offer service for anywhere from one day to one month. Your loved one can stay with us as part of our respite care program if space permits, so you can do the things you need to for yourself.